QTZ Types of Internal Climbing Tower Crane 50m Boom Length 6 ton TC5013 Crane
Advantages of Internal Climbing Tower Crane
1. The main support of the mast section has both end faces processed by the jig boring machine to live up to the required flatness of both ends and verticality of the whole mast section, thereby improving the overall performance of the tower crane.
2. A complete set of safe and reliable hydraulic jacking device is adopted for self-elevating. The tower crane goes up and down steadily and the lifting height varies with the building height. These merits make the lifting equipment ideal for high-rise construction.
3. The cargo boom with triangular cross-section performs with double lifting points. It features excellent rigidity and convenient installation.
4. The hoisting mechanism provides slow dropping of large load in position as well as prompt lifting and dropping for small load. Thus the working efficiency is significantly improved. The lifting speed reducer is purchased from notable manufacturers to ensure that the tower crane works stably with low noise and high reliability.
5. The slewing device comprises hydraulic coupling and planetary gear reducer, thus it enjoys high torsional capacity, high transmission ratio, compact structure, steady operation, and low failure rate.
6. The speed of the hoisting mechanism and the slewing device can be regulated by the winding wire motor and resistor to smooth the moving process and also prolong the serving time of the tower crane.
7. The components of electrical system are made by well-known enterprises in China and they are stable and reliable in performance.
|Specification for QTZ63B(5013) Internal Climbing Tower Crane
|Rated Lifting Moment
|Rated Loading Capacity
|Max. Lifting Load
|Max. Lifting Height
|Free standing height
||3 to 50m
|Counter jib length
|Tower height height
Safety Devices of Internal Climbing Tower Crane
1. Height limiter
2. Weight limiter
3. Slewing limiter
4. Moment limiter
5. Range/ trolley limiter
6. Three obstacle lights
7. Anemometer and block box (optional)
Photos for Internal Climbing Tower Crane